Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- 1. The journal publishes papers in the following areas:
- Simulation, numerical methods, and software
- Electronic components for micro- and nanoelectronics, and quantum devices
- System analysis, control, and information processing
- 2. The paper shall be original.
- 3. At least 75% of the text shall be original. Self-citation shall not exceed 30%.
- 4. The affiliation, city, country, and email are specified for each author.
- 5. The contact person is specified.
- 6. The summary and keywords are included.
- 7. The body text is divided into unnumbered subsections.
- 8. All the equations, both inline and positioned on a separate line, all the equation symbols and variable names are made with the Equation Editor.
- The text on the images is readable. All the text on the images, diagrams, plots, etc. is vector and editable.
- 10. Any images are both embedded into the text and attached as separate image files.
- 11. References are listed in textual order.
- 12. Each reference is mentioned in the text.
- 13. If you refer to a specific page, the page number is included after a comma: [10, p. 81].
- 15. The number of references is from 8 to 50 references.
- 15. Self-references do not exceed 30% of the total number of references.
- 16. Periodicals indexed in international research databases are on the list of references.
- 17. The list of references does not include any regulatory documents, textbooks, tutorials, etc.
The names and email addresses entered by the Journal web site users are used solely for the purposes indicated. They shall never be used for any other purposes or disclosed to any third parties.